3/4/23- its all fun and games until...

Stab 2 at reassembly found the low excitement task of bolting back together the radiator block. Lots of bolts, nuts, and cursed knuckles.
Unfortunately it came to screaming halt when we realized we had no idea how the radiator top tank was originally connected to the part we just welded

Lucky for us I keep all my photos in a drop box and in one photo from Uncle Bob we can see s small part of the connection. The rest blocked by cowling 

I found the blue rubber well enough bur nothing I had functionally matches up go the tank.


I figured I left it in my work truck.

Went home.... its not there.

So now we must hunt.

It's all fun and games until you lose a part

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12/26/22- sized and ready

Looking Back- A slight history in green magazine o the BO